News Article



2017 Conference Evaluations

Evaluations have been received and reviewed for the recently conducted ASIS Victoria 2017 National Conference entitled “Contemporary Security Leadership in Australia”

Overall, the majority of respondents (n=45) favourably supported the conference with 47.73% assessing the conference either as excellent with a further 34.21% very good.  This totals 81.94%. Amongst other things, supporters were impressed with the quality of speakers, content of presentations, information and networking experience and the broad coverage of current issues.

Recommended improvements for future conferences included reducing eight speakers to six, less focus on anti-terrorism, more academic sessions, and provision of handouts or access to presenter’s slides.

ASIS Victoria Chapter sincerely thanks those who attended and assisted in the success of this inaugural conference.  We also are appreciative of those who provided feedback.